This exfoliating sea salt soap bar is scented with a fresh yuzu, grapefruit, orange, ylang, lemongrass and a touch of white peach to sweeten the blend. We've added real matcha powder which is packed full of antioxidants, making it great for the skin and giving it a natural color.
Here are some of the key benefits to using a sea salt soap:
- they are beneficial for the skin in that they help to balance the natural oils in your skin and don't strip it like detergent SLS soaps
- most importantly it exfoliates as you use it
- sea salt soap bars are very hard so they last longer than regular bars of soap
- some say they pull toxins from the body because of the minerals in the sea salt
- they produce a creamy lather rather than a bubbly one
- the sea salt allows the skin to better absorb the natural glycerin present in cold process soap, which means NATURAL moisture
As with all bar soaps, leave it to dry in a dish between uses, though due to the salt in the soap this will happen faster with this bar.
Bar weight is ~3.8 oz.
saponified coconut oil, Mediterranean sea salt, glycerin, saponified olive oil, saponified organic shorea sal butter,saponified organic shea butter, saponified organic hemp oil,
fragrance, saponified castor oil, matcha tea powder, kaolin clay, mica for decoration on top