GalaXy Glints Burnishing Powders let you customize your mani with a spectacular and brilliant color shifting finish, plus added holo. The Constellation line pigments are all named after constellation in our beautiful sky. They are all iridescent sheer shimmers with holo microflakies added, so they won't cover up what you burnish them over.
With our Bind & Burnish Base Coat you can now use burnishing powders with regular polish. No gel curing or wiping.
Top any polish color with one of the powders to get a special effect, these will look brightest over medium to dark polishes but they still look great over lighter colors too!
- Paint on a regular coat of the B&B Base Coat (not too thin or too thick).
- After about 45-60 seconds it's time to apply your powder.
You can either use a makeup applicator pad or your fingertip to apply. Many customers have reported using a combination of the two.
- Let the base coat fully set for a minute and then finish off with our Liquid Crystal Top Coat.
.3g of product per jar - this is enough for 5-6 full manis. Many people use this just for an accent nail so it would last much longer.
Constellation Set (10pcs, shown left to right in first photo)
Tucana - pink/gold/green w/holo (THIS IS A LIMITED OPTION for now, may come back if there is demand)
- Cygnus* - fuschia/rose gold/green w/holo
- Lyra* - deep magenta/bronze/gold/hint of lime
Felis - copper/gold/green w/holo (similar to OGUP)
- Vespa* - gold/green/sky blue w/holo
Hydra - chartreuse/lime/green/blue w/holo
- Vulpecula* - green/blue/purple w/holo
Draco - teal green/blue/purple w/holo
- Orion* - indigo blue/violet/hint of rose w/holo
Cassiopeia - royal blue/royal purple/fuschia w/holo
*denotes Pt 2 of the set