This exfoliating sea salt soap bar is scented with pineapple and a hint of coconut.
This soap was inspired by a cocktail called Suntan Lotion, it's made with 3 parts pineapple juice to 1 part coconut rum. Blend with ice or shake and serve over rocks.
Here are some of the key benefits to using a sea salt soap:
- they are beneficial for the skin in that they help to balance the natural oils in your skin and don't strip it like detergent SLS soaps
- most importantly it exfoliates as you use it
- sea salt soap bars are very hard so they last longer than regular bars of soap
- some say they pull toxins from the body because of the minerals in the sea salt
- they produce a creamy lather rather than a bubbly one
- the sea salt allows the skin to better absorb the natural glycerin present in cold process soap, which means NATURAL moisture
As with all bar soaps, leave it to dry in a dish between uses, though due to the salt in the soap this will happen faster with this bar.
The following info will be on the packaging as well: it will be ready to use upon arrival but it will start to lather more and more up until July 20th, at this date it will be cured long enough to reach it's full lathering ability.
*The lovely golden brown color is caused by the fragrance, no color was added to the soap. Mica has been brushed on for a gold effect.
Bar weight is 4 oz.
saponified coconut oil, sea salt, saponified olive oil, saponified shorea sal butter, fragrance, saponified castor oil, kaolin clay, mica