Dive into a spa experience at home with the help of a single sugared bauble. The combination of oils and butters will leave your hands gently exfoliated with a moisturized finish.
- Cloud - (compare to Ariana Grande) - bergamot, lavender, juicy pear & vanilla, finished with musk
- Fruity Green Pumpkin - no pumpkin spice here; green pumpkin flesh, fruity pomegranate, fresh green apples, and a tart yuzu note; a twisted and unique fall scent
- Lemon Beignet* - sweet lemon creme filled fried fritter dough with a sugar coating
- PSL of Doom* - Baroness X's take on pumpkin spice lattes; it has a mix of pumpkin spice (of course), marshmallows, a mix of whipped cream/French vanilla/caramel, a light latte/coffee scent will come through on finish
- SOL Cheirosa ‘62 - (compare to Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream) - the scent of summer, beloved in the iconic Brazilian Bum Bum Cream - blended with addictive gourmand notes of salted caramel, pistachio, jasmine, and vanilla
- Unicorns w/Frickin' Light Saber Horns* - passionfruit, nectarine, mango and apple puree finished with a touch of plumeria and fresh lemon zest
Available in a 8oz size jar with 10 small and 6 large baubles OR sample size bags. The small bauble is great for hands and the large size is a great prep for shaving legs or any rough patches on your body.
Instructions: Wet hands and smoosh the bauble so that you can work it into your skin. Use just as you would a sugar scrub. Rinse.
Tutorial from Bedlam Beauty.
"It creates a moisturizing lather and great fragrance, while the sugar gently exfoliates. My skin was left moisturized, but definitely not oily, after rinsing. Shea butter, mango butter, cocoa butter...come together to really pack a moisture punch."
Ingredients: sugar, shea butter, sodium cocoate, mango butter, cocoa butter, rice bran oil, propelyne glycol, sodium stearate, glycerin, fragrance, sorbitol, mica
Photo credits: Bedlam Beauty blog, Casual Contrast blog, Baroness X