It's our best selling Acetone Antidote but in a dropper bottle! This works great with our new Enchanted Lotus Dappen Dish with Lid.
To pick your custom scent please visit the Bath & Body Scent List and leave a note in the cart.
Scent of the Month (SOTM) info:
- Black Sea - fresh air, juicy plums, a touch of clove and cardamom all finished off with floral notes, amber and vanilla
- Clockwork Orange - a sweet twist of vanilla and orange
- Lemonder Meringue* - sweet lavender and lemon meringues
- Mermaid Shimmer - salty coconut, sweet pear nectar, fragrant jasmine and a touch of lemon
- Peppermint Shortbread Cookies* - shortbread cookies and peppermint
- Vanilla Bean Noel - (compare to BBW) - a delicious blend of sugar cookies and fresh vanilla
- Viva la Juicy - (compare to Juicy Couture) - a tantalizing fragrance of wild berries with creamy vanilla and bright jasmine
- Volcano - (compare to Capri Blue) - pineapple, goji berry, and mango blend with driftwood and tropical foliage
This acetone additive has glycerin and jojoba oil to help protect and moisturize your nails, skin, and cuticles during polish removal. The added emulsifier will ensure your mix actually stays mixed after shaking once prior to each use. Most acetone additives do not have this ingredient which causes you to have to shake the acetone bottle at least a few times during polish removal.
- .5 oz bottles have a child proof dropper top.
Bottles colors will be chosen by us to go along with your scent choice for 1oz variant. (You can request a color if needed, but some colors may not always be available. We will do our best to accommodate.)
Add a 3-6 drops of Acetone Antidote for each mL of acetone in a dappen dish. You can add more or less, these are just suggestions for optimal scent and protection from acetone.
(You may want to start with less Acetone Antidote and adjust as needed. Some people prefer a stronger fragrance and more hydration.)
Please do not sniff your dish after adding Acetone Additive to it...this is unsafe. The scent in the AA does not remove fumes. If you'd like to smell your Acetone Antidote please smell it in the AA vial before adding it to your acetone, or on your nails after you clean up.
This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way.
**Custom items (Acetone Antidote, Dry Oil, Fixer Elixir Nail Cream, Room Sprays & Sprayable Lotion) may take an additional 2-3 business days to process. Turnaround time is based on the current volume of orders.
Thank you to @bentminddesigns, @cdbnailsandbeauty, @bruisedupdollie for the photos!