A lot of research and test batches have went into creating this Baroness X Matte Balm (or as some call it Swatcher's Balm). If you are looking for a hydrating, low sheen balm then this is the product you've been waiting for!
We all want to moisturize post mani but leave the oils and shiny things for repair and overnight wear. During the day and for photos you want something that looks and feels a little more natural. That's where this balm comes in! It absorbs quickly and leaves a powdery smooth feeling behind.
As all Baroness X products, this balm is cruelty-free. It's also free of common allergens. FYI for vegans that may or may not use beeswax, it does contain beeswax.
SCENTS - Please reference the scent list for descriptions as the available balm scents are frequently changing.
- Bora Bora - a mix of sweet pineapple, acai berry, mango, tart passion fruit, yuzu, green apple, and orchid leaves
- Honey - Mark Jacobs dupe - citrus with notes of florals, melon, vanilla, amber and woods
- Iced Pineapple - sweet pineapple with green top notes
- Kai - gardenia, plumeria, tuberose, lily, pikake, and jasmine
- Lemon Beignet* - sweet lemon creme filled fried fritter dough with a sugar coating
If there is a scent you would like to see as an option in the future please email email@example.com to make a request.
HOW DO I APPLY?
You can either use your fingers and rub it in for a few seconds, or as some swatchers do, apply with a small brush. You don't need a lot.
mango butter, jojoba oil, beeswax, coconut oil, aloe leaf extract, hemp seed oil, sweet almond oil, mineral oil, cyclomethicone, silica, arrowroot powder, tapioca powder, cetearyl alchohol, ceteareth-20, vitamin e, fragrance oil*, essential oil*
Containers are filled by weight.