Order one of our scents of the month for a discounted price or get a custom scent. You can choose any scent or scent combo from the BX scent list. Please leave a note at checkout with your choice.
This acetone additive has glycerin and jojoba oil to help protect and moisturize your nails, skin, and cuticles during polish removal. The added emulsifier will ensure your mix actually stays mixed after shaking once prior to each use. Most acetone additives do not have this ingredient which causes you to have to shake the acetone bottle at least a few times during polish removal.
- Elderflower Berry Spritzer - fresh rosé wine sweetened with elderflower sugar, muddled with mixed berries
- Helichrysum EO
- Loch (2020)* - bamboo, calamondin, green tea, jasmine, violet leaf and mint
- Nana's Pecan Streusel - buttery strusel drizzled with maple and toasted pecans
- Patchouli Rose - rose and patchouli with citrus, cinnamon, and a light vanilla orchid
- Poppin' Bottles - sparkling champagne with sweet grapes, tangy grapefruit and a rich plum finish
- Turkish Delight* - a rosewater and sugary lemon jelly candy
Add the entire vial (15ml) to 6-8oz of acetone.You can add more or less, these are just suggestions for optimal scent and protection from acetone.
(You may want to start with 4oz of acetone if it's your first time using the product and up your acetone to AA vial ratio from there. Some people prefer a stronger fragrance and more hydration.)
Please do not sniff your acetone bottle after adding Acetone Additive to it...this is unsafe. The scent in the AA does not remove fumes. If you'd like to smell your Acetone Antidote please smell it in the bottle before adding it to your acetone, or on your nails after your polish has been removed.
This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way.
**Custom items (Acetone Antidote, Matte Cuticle Balm & Lotion) may take an additional 2-3 business days to process. Turnaround time is based on the current volume of orders.