Burnishing powders allow you to dress up any nail polish with a brand new finish. We offer two versions of the popular black to red multichrome burnishing powder:
- Solar Flare - black to red multichrome w/ holo
- Coronal Loop - black to red multichrome
Bind & Burnish variants come with a full sized (15ml) bottle in addition to the selected powder.
With our Bind & Burnish Base Coat you can now use burnishing powders with regular polish. No gel curing or wiping.
Top any polish color with one of the powders to get a special effect, these will look brightest over medium to dark polishes but they still look great over lighter colors too!
- Paint on a regular coat of the B&B Base Coat (not too thin or too thick).
- After about 45-60 seconds it's time to apply your powder.
You can either use a makeup applicator pad or your fingertip to apply. Many customers have reported using a combination of the two.
- Let the base coat fully set for a minute and then finish off with our Liquid Crystal Top Coat, Assimilate or Hydromancy for a glossy finish.
- For a matte or slightly matte finish, use Smokescreen (the most matte) or Charmeuse (our satin top coat, it an in-between gloss and matte topcoat)
.3g of product per jar - this is enough for 5-6 full manis. Many people use this just for an accent nail so it would last much longer.