This glass skull liquid car freshener/wood & reed diffuser is scented in your choice of the following:
- Lavender E.O.
- Lime Sangria & Guava Blossoms - a zesty cocktail of tangy lime, cara cara orange and nectarine infused with sweet agave and garnished with blooming guava blossoms. To us it smells like a fancy beach cocktail at a resort that you know you won't be able to recreate once you get home.
- Mahogany Teakwood - (compare to BBW) - earthy notes of teak, cedar, oak and mahogany
- Sweater Weather - (compare to BBW) - top - green & mint, middle - apple & peach, bottom - musk & mist
- Welcome to Miami* - a sweet blend of berries and guava on a bed of tart limes and sugarcane.
- Winter Hideaway - Arabian lavender, cedar wood, Baltic amber, cypress, wintergreen tree, smoky vetiver, frosted mint leaf. (If you like Frosted Eucalyptus you will probably enjoy this)
The liquid inside will soak into the wood and reed. It will last 60-90 days leaving your vehicle smelling luxurious.
- Remove wood lid and carefully remove stopper in bottle
- Place the mini reed into the lid making sure it doesn't fall out while you screw the wood cap back on.
- Place a paper towel over the top and tip the bottle upside down* for 3 seconds so oil can soak into the wood cap.
- Hang on your rearview mirror or in a small space (closet).
*Once the plastic plug/bung has been removed and you've done the initial flip with the paper towel, do not tip the freshener upside down or on it's side, as it may leak. Failure to follow these instructions could result in damage to some surfaces. Wipe any spills immediately and keep out of reach of children and pets. You may however, shake or tip your skull to refresh the wood as needed. Please use a paper towel around it to catch the liquid if any might come out the holes on the side. (It didn't during our testing but YMMV.)
(These instructions will also be packaged along with the product.)