There is a limited quantity of 500 Acetone Antidote bottles available due to bottle stock and we MAY sell out early. 17 scents available at this price for 17 days. This listing will be taken down on Dec 12th, or earlier if we sell out.
Some of these fragrances are in limited qtys so we will be adding new scents as some sell out. Scents will rotate out and new ones will come in if scents sell out.
(We do combine orders, please leave a note with your second order.)
This acetone additive has glycerin and jojoba oil to help protect and moisturize your nails, skin, and cuticles during polish removal. The added emulsifier will ensure your mix actually stays mixed after shaking once prior to each use. Most acetone additives do not have this ingredient which causes you to have to shake the acetone bottle at least a few times during polish removal.
Bakery/Drink Scent Descriptions:
- Almond Orange Spire* - this scent is reminiscent of a blend of orange and almond liqueur. (it's on the fruity, sweet side; but a grown up version, not really a candy or straight fruit scent)
- Hänsel und Gretel* - a gingerbread bundt cake topped with candied pears and a touch of bourbon based glaze
- Salty Caramel & Hot Cocoa - rich salted caramel hot cocoa with rum, vanilla and whipped cream
PSL of Doom* - Baroness X's take on pumpkin spice lattes; it has a mix of pumpkin spice (of course), marshmallows, a mix of whipped cream/french vanilla/caramel, a light latte/coffee scent will come through on finish
- Pumpkin Pecan Waffles - BBW dupe, pureed pumpkin paired with warm vanilla, brown sugar and pecans to create this sweet treat
- Pumpkin Spice Bread Pudding w/ Bourbon Caramel* - vanilla bread pudding with notes of rum, pumpkin spice and bourbon
- Vanilla Bean Noel - BBW dupe, a delicious blend of sugar cookies and fresh vanilla
Holiday Scent Descriptions (non-bakery):
- Christmas Wreath - Yankee Candle dupe, deck the halls with notes of fir, pine needles and orange
- Desert Holiday - fresh cactus, sweet agave syrup, mango and a touch of fir
- Santa's Pipe - warm notes of cherrywood, fresh raspberry, sweet tobacco, and vanilla
- Snow Fairy - Lush dupe, floral and fruity with notes of pear, cotton candy, vanilla, and cherry
- Sugar Plum Fairy - a blend of sweet juicy plums, raisins & currants with nutmeg, mixes spices & liqueurs
Floral/Herbal Scent Descriptions:
- Lavender & Coconut Milk - fresh sprigs of herbal lavender, and rich, tropical coconut milk, more herbal and not very sweet - it reminds us of the lavender scented baby lotion
- Moringa & Melon - smells like the Moringa bath line from The Body Shop with a melon twist
- Vanilla Birch - CO Bigelow dupe, mandarin zest meets pear, quince nectar, birch, and vanilla to create this warm scent
- Viva la Juicy - Juicy Couture dupe, a tantalizing fragrance of wild berries with creamy vanilla and bright jasmine
Add the entire vial (.5oz) to 6-8oz of acetone. You can add the vial to more or less (down to 4oz of acetone, no less due to IFRA regulations), these are just suggestions for optimal scent and protection from acetone. Once the AA is added to your acetone just shake the bottle. Some scents stay blended forever, just depends on the fragrance oil used. If you go to use it on another day, and you see it has separated just give it another shake.
This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way.