Fox Fire Wax & Bath Co. is excited to bring you this sea salt soap bar scented in Icy Peppermint Bark. It smells just like it, cool peppermint hits you first of course, then a bit of vanilla, white chocolate and just the slightest hint of a thin milk chocolate layer.
Here are some of the key benefits to using a sea salt soap:
- they are beneficial for the skin in that they help to balance the natural oils in your skin and dont strip it like detergent SLS soaps
- most importantly it exfoliates as you use it
- sea salt soap bars are very hard so they last longer than regular bars of soap
- some say they pull toxins from the body because of the minerals in the sea salt
- they produce a creamy lather rather than a bubbly one
As with all bar soaps, leave it to dry in a dish between uses, though due to the salt in the soap this will happen faster with this bar.
Use after dates will be on the packaging. It will be ready to use upon arrival but it will start to lather more and more up until March 10th, at this date it will be cured long enough to reach it's full lathering ability.
*The brown color is due to vanilla in the fragrance, no color was added to the soap.
Bar weight is approx 4.5oz.
Saponified Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Glycerin, Saponified Olive Oil, Saponified Shorea Sal Butter, Fragrance, Saponified Castor Oil, Mica