Fox Fire Wax & Bath Co. created this soap with a very different exfoliating additive, the bar is inspired by deep sea vents. Sea Bubble Boba Soap has not just sea salt to gently exfoliate, but also mini boba (tapioca) pearls in red, green and white. It's hard to see the pearls in photos but once you use the bar a bit, they will start to show.
This scent is a unisex type aquatic spa scent, think CK One with a seaside and berry twist. It has notes of salty sea air, driftwood, melons, and deep red berry. It's not sweet, mostly evening beach with hints of the other notes.
Here are some of the key benefits to using a sea salt soap:
- they are beneficial for the skin in that they help to balance the natural oils in your skin and don't strip it like detergent SLS soaps
- most importantly it exfoliates as you use it
- sea salt soap bars are very hard so they last longer than regular bars of soap
- some say they pull toxins from the body because of the minerals in the sea salt
- they produce a creamy lather rather than a bubbly one
- the sea salt allows the skin to better absorb the natural glycerin present in cold process soap, which means NATURAL moisture
This soap comes in two shapes:
- Bubble shape - weight 4.8 oz
- Wave shape - weight 4 oz
As with all bar soaps, leave it to dry in a dish between uses, though due to the salt in the soap this will happen faster with this bar. Use after dates will be on the packaging.
Ingredients: saponified coconut oil, Mediterranean sea salt, saponified olive oil, saponified shorea sal butter, fragrance, saponified castor oil, tapioca, titanium dioxide, ultramarine blue, mica