GalaXy Glints Burnishing Powders let you customize your mani with a spectacular and brilliant color shifting finish. The Stargazer line pigments are all named after stars in our beautiful sky. They are all iridescent sheer shimmers, so they won't cover up what you burnish them over.
With our Bind & Burnish Base Coat (B&B) you can now use burnishing powders with regular polish. No gel curing or wiping.
Top any polish color with one of the powders to get a special effect, these will look brightest over medium to dark polishes but they still look great over lighter colors too!
- Paint on a regular coat of the B&B Base Coat (not too thin or too thick).
- After about 45 seconds it's time to apply your powder.
You can either use a makeup applicator pad or your fingertip to apply. Many customers have reported using a combination of the two.
- Let the base coat fully set for a minute and then finish off with our Liquid Crystal Top Coat, Assimilate or Hydromancy for a glossy finish.
- For a matte or slightly matte finish, use Smokescreen (the most matte) or Charmeuse (our satin top coat, it an in-between gloss and matte topcoat)
.3g of product per jar - this is enough for 5-6 full manis. Many people use this just for an accent nail so it would last much longer.
Stargazer Set (9pcs, pictured left to right in first photo)
- Electra - fuschia/rose gold/green
Pollux - deep magenta/bronze/gold/hint of lime
Betelgeuse - copper/gold/green (similar to OGUP)
- Capella - gold/green/sky blue
Polaris - chartreuse/lime/green/blue
- Bellatrix - green/blue/purple
Antares - teal green/blue/purple
- Vega - indigo blue/violet/hint of rose
Rigel - royal blue/royal purple/fuschia
If you choose the pick 4 option please leave a note. If no note is left we will choose from our full Galaxy Glints and Glitters at random.