This exfoliating sea salt soap bar is scented with a house blend of Mango & Hibiscus (Compare to Hempz lotion scent), Yuzu & Starfruit (Compare to Hempz lotion scent) and wild strawberries. It's a great tropical fruit salad blend!
The wave side of the bar has been brushed with a decorative shimmer. The opposite side has iridescent embeds of either a dolphin or a mermaid tail, with seashell accents.
Here are some of the key benefits to using a sea salt soap:
- they are beneficial for the skin in that they help to balance the natural oils in your skin and don't strip it like detergent SLS soaps
- most importantly it exfoliates as you use it
- sea salt soap bars are very hard so they last longer than regular bars of soap
- some say they pull toxins from the body because of the minerals in the sea salt
- they produce a creamy lather rather than a bubbly one
- the sea salt allows the skin to better absorb the natural glycerin present in cold process soap, which means NATURAL moisture
- sea salt bars are naturally hard bars from the sea salt, so they last a lot longer than other types of soap
As with all bar soaps, leave it to dry in a dish between uses, though due to the salt in the soap this will happen faster with this bar.
The following info will be on the packaging as well: it will be ready to use upon arrival but it will start to lather more and more up until Sept 3rd, at this date it will be cured long enough to reach it's full lathering ability.
Each bar weighs approximately 4.7oz
*The lovely deep ocean blue color is from a natural indigo powder, no artificial coloring was used except for in decoration which will wash off. Shifty mica has been brushed on for a shimmery rainbow effect on the waves and embeds.
Ingredients: saponified coconut oil, sea salt, saponified olive oil, saponified shorea sal butter, fragrance, clear melt & pour embed (sorbitol, sodium cocoate, propylene glycol, sodium stearate, water, glycerin), saponified castor oil, kaolin clay, natural indigo color, mica