Simply apply 1-2 drops OR spray 1-2 times over the tips of each hand to speed the outer layer for drying. That's it! It's a simple product, easy to use, and great for the impatient or for when you're in a rush. We've also added camellia oil (our favorite oil here at Baroness X) and jojoba oil to hydrate your skin and cuticles.
We don't recommended using this product between coats. This would prohibit proper bonding due to the nourishing oils and other ingredients. Only use after your last coat.
This is a great idea for someone that has little time to do their nails. This product quickly dries the top layers of your mani, more so than a quick dry topcoat. Please note that it prevents light smudges in a short amount of time but you should still be careful as the underlying coats still need a bit more time to cure.
The glass bottle will come with a cap that has a polycone liner for shipping. The dropper top version has a child proof cap. Our drying drops/spray both come in a 15ml bottle, same size as we use for the Acetone Antidotes. You can choose between a dropper style top or a fine mist spray style top.
Please store the bottles upright with caps tight to avoid evaporation. Also, if you choose the dropper version, squeeze out all the product into bottle before recapping with original sealed cap to prevent evaporation. Do not store the dropper on top of the bottle. Over time the disiloxane will evaporate.
- Blue Slushie - smells just like a sweet blue slushie
- Bora Bora - a mix of sweet pineapple, acai berry, mango, tart passion fruit, yuzu, green apple, and orchid leaves
- Elderflower Berry Spritzer - fresh rosé wine sweetened with elderflower sugar, muddled with mixed berries
- Lemon Souffle - a decadently sweet and creamy, yet fresh, lemon dessert
- Mango Sorbetto - BBW Tutti Dolci dupe, sweet mango, raspberry and lemon curd
- Passion Melon - fresh melons and tart passion fruit
This product is vegan and as always, cruelty-free. It's also free of common allergens.
Ingredients: disiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, camellia oil, fragrance, jojoba oil