Discontinued scents will be permanently discontinued at the end of the month. Limited quantities are available and will not be restocked once they sell out.
Order one of our scents of the month for a discounted price or get a custom scent. You can choose any scent or scent combo from the BX scent list. Please leave a note at checkout with your choice.
This acetone additive has glycerin and jojoba oil to help protect and moisturize your nails, skin, and cuticles during polish removal. The added emulsifier will ensure your mix actually stays mixed after shaking once prior to each use. Most acetone additives do not have this ingredient which causes you to have to shake the acetone bottle at least a few times during polish removal.
If you prefer to use small amounts of acetone additive you might like the Acetone Antidote Dropper Bottles. This allows you to portion out an exact amount of Acetone Antidote with no mess!
Note: If you purchase more than one mystery AA you may receive duplicates
Scent of the Month (SOTM) info:
- Darkness Falls - pink pepper and decadent plum mingle with deep sexy black rose for a sultry floral experience (aka Dark Rose & Labdanum)
- Lux Yuzu - aromatic notes of yuzu, vanilla, sandalwood, cinnamon, and fresh gardenia
- Mimosa & Cardamom - (compare to Jo Malone) - honey drenched mimosa, crushed cardamom, warm tonka bean, sandalwood, damask rose
- Snow Cakes - a creamy concoction of marzipan, fluffy almond icing, rose and cassia (Lush dupe)
- So White - orange, apple, rose, bergamot, and neroli (Lush dupe)
Discontinued scent info:
- Candy Kingdom* - a mix of pineapple, bubble gum and cotton candy -smells like someone added pineapple to Juicy Fruit gum
Add the entire vial (15ml) to 6-8oz of acetone. You can add more or less, these are just suggestions for optimal scent and protection from acetone.
(You may want to start with 4oz of acetone if it's your first time using the product and up your acetone to AA vial ratio from there. Some people prefer a stronger fragrance and more hydration.)
Please do not sniff your acetone bottle after adding Acetone Additive to it...this is unsafe. The scent in the AA does not remove fumes. If you'd like to smell your Acetone Antidote please smell it in the bottle before adding it to your acetone, or on your nails after your polish has been removed.
This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way.
**Custom items (Acetone Antidote, Dry Oil, Fixer Elixir Nail Cream, Room Sprays & Sprayable Lotion) may take an additional 2-3 business days to process. Turnaround time is based on the current volume of orders.