Little Accident is a fluid art polish, magenta base with pink/gold/green multichrome and added pink/green shimmer (like used in Hex), same formula as Dark Heart.
The full Recently Deceased Collection can be purchased as a set for $55 (a $62 value). This five piece set comes w/ an Acetone Antidote (.5oz) in Shrunken Head.
To use the fluid polish:
Drip spots of fluid art polish(s) onto a silicone mat in a puddle with thin, regular polish dispersed throughout. Fold the puddle of nail polish in half and open to watch the spots appear! Or you can flip the mat as if you are going to fold and then open again to manipulate the puddle.
- The decal method is easier than the painting method
- The painting method takes a bit of practice. Using this method, the fluid art polish should only be used as an "undie". Apply a thin coat of regular polish over the fluid art polish. Dollar store polishes tend to be popular for this because they often have a thin consistency, allowing for cells to bloom well.
- Try to work quickly. You don't have to be super fast, but the solvents that evaporate in polish are needed to keep the fluidity of the polish. This will result in larger and more cells.
- Fluid art usually doesn't work well with glitter or chunkier polishes as it interrupts the cell formation. In addition, if you do get cells, they can be hard to see because the glitter color can distract from the look of the cells depending on the color choices of polishes and glitter.
- When using the clear fluid art polish, Porthole, you need to make sure that you are getting the fluid art polish mixed into the other colors. More than one creme based color needs to be used with this polish otherwise you won't get the full effect. If you use it with one other color you can use the decal over another color or nail foils or use a base of one of our Galaxy Glints. Using this method Porthole acts as a "window" or "porthole" in the decal.
Video tutorials for creating fluid art decals:
We have a list of helpful videos in our fan group on how to create fluid art decals. These videos were created with our fluid art products by some of our swatchers.
Thank you to @nailbastion, @cosmeticsanctuary, @thepolishedmage, @priscilla_in_graceland, @matchymani, @bentminddesigns for the beautiful swatches!